a good place to vacation! (Cape Hatteras NC)
Looks good to me.Easy to sign up when you have Gmail! ;)
cool.lets see how much we can adjust..
I don't want to make a new blog. I just want to add to this one.How can I do so?-a
Looks good. How do you start a new post? Here's what the Sandons use (button for new posts at the top):http://sandfam.mysite.com/cgi-bin/util/blog.
sign in, click new post at the top? c.r.parklane@gmail.com | New Post | Customize | Sign Out
I don't see Courtney & Zachary but I do find it disturbing that Adam is being quoted as "bob"! Alter ego?I also do not see a button to access a new topic, which was the defect of the last blog site, no?
... and the post times appear to be PDT for us EDT users.
This was easy to sign up on & I don't have gmail account. But I'm with Frank - I don't see the "new post" button at the top?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks good to me.
Easy to sign up when you have Gmail! ;)
cool.
lets see how much we can adjust..
I don't want to make a new blog. I just want to add to this one.
How can I do so?
-a
Looks good. How do you start a new post? Here's what the Sandons use (button for new posts at the top):http://sandfam.mysite.com/cgi-bin/util/blog.
sign in, click new post at the top?
c.r.parklane@gmail.com | New Post | Customize | Sign Out
I don't see Courtney & Zachary but I do find it disturbing that Adam is being quoted as "bob"! Alter ego?
I also do not see a button to access a new topic, which was the defect of the last blog site, no?
... and the post times appear to be PDT for us EDT users.
This was easy to sign up on & I don't have gmail account. But I'm with Frank - I don't see the "new post" button at the top?
Post a Comment