Thursday, November 1, 2007

my job

i made it on the blog before Rita! I passed my oncology certification,now known as Pam Feiten RN,ONC. Guess I retained enough to PASS,had to take it online too.

5 comments:

Jo said...

way to go mom!!!

Frank said...

I proud of my sister, Pam for passing her oncology exam and for being the newest member to become a contributing member of our family blog. A double gold star for you!

Will said...

Congrats big sis, two big accomplishments (who really posted your blog?)!

jules said...

Congratulations! You know, I've heard that people who continue to educate themselves throughout their lives live much LONGER and are HAPPIER than people who don't. What are your thoughts?

Frank said...

There is so much to learn and so many areas of interest, I can't ever foresee not taking a class about something. Will I live longer because of that? Perhaps, but one never knows when "That Bus" is bearing down on you. Will it make me happy? I took a five-hour class last Saturday and I'm pretty happy about.