I know I don't post here often, but I don't ask you all for money very often either. I will be running the Honolulu Marathon (good choice eh?) in December to raise money for Aids Project Los Angeles. If you can help me out by donating, that's awesome, please visit the site below. If you can't, no sweat; you can still check out my progress at the site below and I'll hopefully be updating it with some ridiculous pictures of me running.
http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.asp?runner=LA-4086&EventCode=HN08
p.s. Look at all those kids!! This family is starting to get out of control...
4 comments:
What a worthy cause for your
efforts, Bill. We are so happy
to support you, and wish you
great training and a wonderful
run in Hawaii.
Bill and Kathy
Bill, do something crazy so you'll be on TV, like wearing those glasses you all had on last Thanksgiving.
Ok this is a test to see if Chris' "invitation" to blog is real. Bill, we are excited about your marathon!! Also that it is in Hawaii!! Do you need cheerleaders? I have some experience! :)
yes, rita, it's a go!
Post a Comment