Monday, January 19, 2009

Pictures











Thought I would share some photos that Audrey recently sent to me. Audrey - thanks so much, I love them:)

4 comments:

Frank said...

Seems like just yesterday, Becky. You've got that "I want to go to Florida" look in your eye.

the hibs said...

david's genes are very strong in you kids...thanx for sharing. i remember you that age :>)

meg y. said...

Becky:
Thanks for posting these - your dad was so handsome! The look in your eyes really says "I'm the oldest grandchild, so guess who is the boss??"
love,
meg

Will said...

Although in one sense, we no longer have those people pictured here with us any more - it's been a long time since your Mom was a caped nursing school graduate, or you were a baby in arms, in another more real sense, you're still here, and the pictures bring you and those times back like it was yesterday. Thanks for sharing.