My dog looks "creeeepy"? Hmmm, let's see what my budget will be for Brandon & Molly's wedding. I would think $5.00 ought to cover it. A "Happy Meal" for both of them.
No, no, Conor's not creepy. He's pretty much adorable. Actually, when I first saw the picture, I thought it was Porter. Then I saw there was dognapping across state lines, so of course I called . . . the Arf.B.I.
7 comments:
he looks so comfy. i hear he alerted you to a potential break-in with a pickup truck recently.
good dog!
He looks lazy.
You're just saying he looks lazy because he's black.
omg - I sooo miss the Midwest way of addressing issues...or is it just my family??
Conor looks happy Bill! He is fed, has had a walk, someone brushed his hair - what is not to love???
Miss you Conor!
meg
He sleeps with his eyes open? Creeeepy . . .
My dog looks "creeeepy"? Hmmm, let's see what my budget will be for Brandon & Molly's wedding. I would think $5.00 ought to cover it. A "Happy Meal" for both of them.
No, no, Conor's not creepy. He's pretty much adorable. Actually, when I first saw the picture, I thought it was Porter. Then I saw there was dognapping across state lines, so of course I called . . . the Arf.B.I.
Post a Comment