a good place to vacation! (Cape Hatteras NC)
I hope I'm the first to see this and the last to see this.
what?!
Now that's funny!I thought we had a lot of kids in our family:)
Whats funny about this is that picture is 3 kids shy of what they really have, They have a show on TLC called rasing 16 kids or something like that.
What's even funnier, Sharon, is that you know there are kids missing from that picture.
brandon, have to admit that is funny, what can i say I am weirdo!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I hope I'm the first to see this and the last to see this.
what?!
Now that's funny!
I thought we had a lot of kids in our family:)
Whats funny about this is that picture is 3 kids shy of what they really have, They have a show on TLC called rasing 16 kids or something like that.
What's even funnier, Sharon, is that you know there are kids missing from that picture.
brandon, have to admit that is funny, what can i say I am weirdo!
Post a Comment