Monday, March 3, 2008

Won't you help?

This isn't strictly family-related but I'm family so it's as good a reason to post as I need.

My employer, Bridgepoint Education, is involved in a charity bowling competition with the proceeds going to help educate...uhh...stupid kids, or something like that. Nobody likes stupid kids.

Acknowledging that we all want to unite together to banish stupidity from the minds of stupid kids, I'm asking all of you to donate what you can for this most noble of causes. Only give what you can; five dollars from everyone would make a fantastic difference.

You can donate at the following site: Stupid kids bother me.

I know not everyone has the means or the interest but to those of you who donate, I owe you big time and the stupids will greatly appreciate it once the fog of stupid is lifted from their brains.

6 comments:

Brandon said...

If you banish the stupidity from stupid kids' minds, what do they have left?

Along the same lines, if Pete and Repeat were on a bridge and Pete fell off, who would be left?

the hibs said...

brandon, i think you might be my favorite....

adam said...

Alright, Brandon, you wise-acre. If you banish stupidity from a stupid kid's mind all that is left is a void. I'd rather have a vegetable of a person who can do no harm than an idiot who can. Hell, it has taken almost eight years to get rid of just one powerful idiot. You give these guys an inch and they take an idiotic mile.

Oh, by the way, the answer is "Repeat." Ha, that was so easy.

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

Sigh. If Pete and Repeat were on a bridge . . .

Aunt Chris, I cannot lie--I did not invent that joke. Not sure who did, but I think it was the same guy who brought us such gems as Inchme and Pinchme, and Flickme and Kickme (the world's first reversible joke).

Adam, your logic is flawless and your point well-taken. Send the stupid kids to Canada! (But don't tell grandma I said that.) Or send them back to Texas, where at least they can shoot each other. (But don't tell my mom I said that.)

Unknown said...

I heard that, Brandon.