Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Honolulu here I come

Hey Everyone- Please wish me luck this Sunday morning as I will be hitting the pavement 5:00AM Hawaiian time to run my first marathon. Thanks again to everyone that was able to donate in support of APLA. For anyone that would still like to, I am running the LA Marathon on Memorial Day to raise more money for them and you can reach the site below.
Thank you and for those of you I won't get a chance to see, Happy Holidays!
http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.aspx?runner=LA-2497&EventCode=LA09

4 comments:

Frank said...

Good luck to you, California Bill! 5:00AM Hawaiin time? I believe here in the Midwest that would be, yes, cocktail hour! Please regale us after the event with text & photos of your worthy efforts, quite unlike two other San Diego runners from last month who will remain nameless (Becky & Theresa) who have yet to post anything of their marathon exploits.

California Fred said...

Good luck Bill! Hope you and Nicole have a great race and a good time. See you on Christmas Eve.

the hibs said...

(pretty subtle, frank)
good luck, bill! i respect the fact that you youngsters can even run! not my forte - even as a youngster myself. i will join frank in cocktail hour as you press forward...
chris

meg y. said...

Congrats on finishing Bill!!! I understand Nicole got a photo and we'd love to see it. YAY Bill!!
-meg