Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Marathon, and then some

Hey there family! Well I finished my marathon much more slowly than I wanted to, but I finished. I also carried a ring with me the whole way and presented it to my girlfriend Nicole after the finish with a few choice words. She took the bait and is still wearing the ring. I win! I'm including a link to our photo album with pictures from Hawaii. I hope you all have a safe and Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!
Peace out!

Hawaii 08

2 comments:

the hibs said...

congratulations, bill and nicole!!!
perfect setting, a good omen to be sure. is there a date? did you hear brandon & molly are also wedding this year (09)? maybe the fam could rent a small cruise ship and everyone could get married onboard then the cruise line could drop you each off at some island for your honeymoon!! seriously, how can you top spain?
chris

Nick said...

Congrats Billiam! Now that you tricked her into saying "yes", you can totally let yourself go - I recommend at least 2 cheesecakes a day (I ate 3 a day, you know, to bulk up). Also, the terms of endearment "my old lady" and "the old ball and chain" are at your disposal!

Also, congrats on the marathon. As someone who will only run when chased (most often by a small dog masquerading as a sewer rat), I salute you!

Keep is informed on the date and location.

- Nick